The Open Rights Group' are having a Support ORG (and Party!) event in London, with public domain DJs, free culture goodie bags and a geeky raffle. The special guest speaker is Danny O'Brien, fresh from his Powerpoint Karaoke at eTech. It's a free event, but you should bring someone who could become a new ORG supporter.
If you can't make it, then you can still support ORG by buying a raffle ticket for just £2.50 (link to PayPal is at the bottom of that page). Prizes up for grabs include:
- a signed copy of Code 2.0 from Lawrence Lessig
- £150 in O’Reilly book vouchers
- a signed copy of the Gowers Review of Intellectual Property from Andrew Gowers
- a signed copy of Bruce Schneier's Beyond Fear
- a set of a dozen Beatpick compilations
- a signed author's galley of Cory Doctorow's next novel, Little Brother and the opportunity to be written into it
- and even a 'very battered keyboard with a key missing and everything!', signed by our Patron, Neil Gaiman.
Many thanks to everyone who has donated! Buy your tickets on the night, or online via PayPal for £2.50 each.